A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly outside their trade, business or profession.
Right of revocation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (PCP GmbH, Rothenberg-Nord 3, 82431 Kochel am See, E-Mail: email@example.com, Phone: +49-8851-929222-4, Fax: +49-8851-615203) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods..
Sample withdrawal form
(If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please complete this form and return it to us).
– To PCP GmbH, Rothenberg-Nord 3, 82431 Kochel am See, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +49-8851-929222-4, fax: +49-8851-615203
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or periodicals with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
The modalities mentioned in this section “Returns” are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal in accordance with the section “Instructions on the right of withdrawal for consumers”.
Customers are requested to notify the seller of the return shipment before sending it back (via the contact form, by telephone on +49-8851-929222-4 or by email to email@example.com) in order to notify the seller of the return shipment. In this way, they enable the seller to allocate the products as quickly as possible.
Customers are requested to return the goods to the seller as a prepaid parcel and to keep the proof of posting. Upon request, the seller will reimburse the customer for the postage costs in advance, unless these are to be borne by the buyer.
Customers are requested to avoid damaging or contaminating the goods. If possible, the goods should be returned to the seller in their original packaging with all accessories. If the original packaging is no longer in the buyer’s possession, other suitable packaging should be used to ensure adequate protection against transport damage and to avoid any claims for damages due to inadequate packaging.